Features and Benefits of Thermal Tape
* Wide Temperature Range (-232 to 315 °C): Cont nuous use at high temperatures
* Dry Running Capability: High thermal stability and self-lubricating capabilities,
* Outstanding Dielectric Properties.
* High Surface Speeds
* Chemical and corrosion resistance
* High Mechanical Strength
Typical Application Includes
* Electrical and thermal insulators, breakers.
* Ptfe Gaskets, Ptfe Flanges (engine, crankshaft, hydraulics).
* Fittings, expansion joints, engineering design elements
* Valve seats, extrusion nozzles, electrical sleeving,
* Ptfe bushes and chute liners
* Ptfe Elevator Rollers, Ptfe Teflon Pulley wheels
* Ptfe Connectors, Ptfe Fasteners, Ptfe Insulators,
* Ptfe Electrostatic Powder Coating gun Nozzles