A thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance of the thermal conductivity of graphite sheet, lined with low compression force of the PU foam and, having a good thermal effect. The thermal conductivity of graphite is covered with a graphite nano-carbon graphite surface composed of PET films, nano-carbon has a high thermal conductivity of carbon.
* Good thermal conductivity, high thermal performance (7W)
* Good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance
* Good wear resistance, high reliability (100 million times)
* Very soft, does not provide for a greater pressure situations
* Low prices, is ideal for thermally conductive material
* Simple installation and diverse, suitable for paste, slot
* The product meets ROHS, Halogen Free, REACH, UL94-V0 requirements.
In general, the thermal conductivity of the graphite foam is an excellent cost-eective thermal conductivity of the material.
Features and Benefits
* High thermal performance in horizontal direction
* Eliminate hot spots area design
* Suitable for uneven surfaces
* Electrical isolating design
* Unique two conductive layer design
* A thin film is covered to the surface of graphite to avoid graphite particles.
* Due to its polyurethane sponge core, the main body has elasticityand can be compressed
* Variety of thicknesses and hardnesses
* Rohs and Reach Compliance
* Tape application available
Shelf Life : SRMCO Recommend 15 Month shelf life at a maximum storage temperature range 23±5°C, relative humidty 60%±10% to keep its properties
REMARK : This data is only for design engineersspec. reference. Engineers are reminded to test the material before the application.
Typical Application Includes
* Telecommunications equipment ( Telecom Device / Wireless Hub)
* Consumer electronics ( LCD-TV / Notebook PC / PC / NB / Power Supplys)
* LEDs, lighting Thermal Mnagement
* Cooling and Memory Modules
* Vibration dampening