Heat sink (mainly made of aluminum or copper) is a kind of metal contain high thermal dissipation ability, light weight and easy to have machining. It is one of the popular heat dissipation products and can stick on the surface of heat source. How to increase the thermal conductivity and heat dissipation surface in order to increase the product’s heat dissipation efficiency is the hard issue of this industry. Stamping, extrusion, die casting and forging are the production way of heat sink. These products and be the main components of heat dissipation for various applications and their application shell.
* Good thermal dissipation ability
* Customized design
* Easy to assemble
Features and Benefits
* Excellent wear resistance, mechanical strength and electrical properties
* The working temperature up to1700oC
* High thermal conductivity
* Good corrosion resistance makes it insoluble in water and Slightly soluble in strong acid and alkaline Solution
* Can effectively solve the problem of thermal conductivity and heat diss pation
* Line & Pin Fin and Plain Series in heat Sinks
* Tape application available
* Rohs and Reach Compliance
Shelf Life : SRMCO Recommend 15 Month shelf life at a maximum storage temperature range 23±5°C, relative humidty 60%±10% to keep its properties.
REMARK : This data is only for design engineersspec. reference. Engineers are reminded to test the material before the application.
Typical Application Includes
* Consumer electronics ( LCD-TV / Notebook PC / PC / NB / Power Supplys)
* Heat Sink & LCD/LED Heat Sink
* Cooling and Memory Modules
* Heating Pad Beads
* Electrical Insulators
* Temperature Controller Base